Sunday, October 17, 2010

BBQ chicken pizza? Yes please!

After an extremely long week, I decided to treat myself to homemade BBQ chicken pizza! I did some googling (will use "ghoulgling" closer to Halloween) and found a delicious recipe. BBQ chicken pizza is my favorite kind of pizza (pineapple and ham is a close second) and I don't think I will ever be able to eat restaurant or store bought BBQ pizza again after making it myself! Wow, I am really giving myself props, but what the hell, it's okay to pat yourself on the back every once and a while!

After 2 vodka + ginger ale + lemon drunks, I mean drinks, this is what came out of the oven...



Yay! I got the picture to upload. Doesn't it look so yummy?
I bought the premade Boboli crust as well as a pizza crust that you can find in the cold section of the grocery store. I decided to go with the Pillsbury dough and it was a great decision. The crust was flakey, light, fluffy, and crunchy all at the same time. My palate was happy :) Holler if you want me to post the recipe!



1 comment:

  1. Carrie. Just try again. Sometimes you might just have a bad internet connection.

    ReplyDelete