Tuesday, October 26, 2010

Piglet...so sweet

I had the pleasure of hanging out with my best friend and her precious baby Addy over this past weekend. Addy will be celebrating her 1st birthday on Halloween! Can't believe she is already a year old, time flies by! It has been such a fun year getting to know Addy and seeing my friend transform into a Super Mom, she really is the best! We were reflecting back on the year and the #1 complaint from Mary Ellen was that she just didnt get enough sleep! I think that is the #1 complaint of new mamas everywhere. Then the next remark was that this past year has been hands down the best year of her life! This sounds cliche' but I really understood the meaning of love that day; when I watched the way Addy looked at Mary Ellen and the comfort in her eyes knowing that she will always be loved so much (by Aunt Carrie too)! I mean how could you not love this precious little piglet?



1 comment: