Thursday, October 21, 2010

Kids say the craziest, coolest, weirdest things!

So, 2 mornings out of each week (until January) I have to pleasure to do preschool speech and language screenings at various churches and daycares. It has been my intention since the beginning to bring a notebook with me so that I can write down the funny shit that kids say to me, but I have yet to remember to bring one. I will start doing it for the remaining screens. Anyway, today at this church, my colleague was screening this kid and all of the sudden she busted out laughing. Automatically I knew what had happened. She said "you gotta hear this!" So this boy comes over to my table and says" can you touch your nose with your tongue?" And I said "well, I can try." So I tried. I wasn't even close. And the kid says "Ya know, the only other person I know that can do that is Gene Simmons!" HAHAHA! That kid knows about this?!.......


And he's 4 years old! That kid is going places.

No comments:

Post a Comment